ICREAM 2017
Submission Management System
Main Site
Submission Guide
Register
Login
Participant List
Abstract List
:: Abstract ::

<< back

Characteristics of Leadership On The Performance of Principal Elementary School In Purwakarta District
Nisfi Nurfitriyah, Aan Komariah, Deddy Achmad Kurniady

Education Administration Study Program
Postgraduate Of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia


ABSTRACT

Effective principal leadership will influence the participation of subordinates to do what they are responsible with feeling satisfied and able to work in accordance with the context. The purpose of this research is to know and analyze the characteristics of the leadership of public elementary school, to know and analyze the performance of the principal of public elementary school, to know and analyze the influence of leadership characteristics on the performance of head of state primary school in Purwakarta district. Research design using correlation research. Subject and location of research is the principal of state primary school in Purwakarta district. The research instrument uses questionnaire containing the statement of the variables studied, after that in weighted with likert scale. The result of data processing and data analysis shows that the R Spearmans rho Correlation value of the principal leadership variable variable (X) on the principals performance variable (Y) is 0.644, which means there is a strong relationship between the characteristics of headmasters leadership on the performance of the principal at the school The country base in Purwakarta district. Based on the results of data processing, the contribution of principal leadership characteristics to the performance of principals is strong and influential by 41.4% and the remaining 58.6% influenced by factors not examined in this study.

Topic: Administration and Management in Primary School

PermaLink: http://icream.conference.upi.edu/kfz/pages/abstract.php?id=147


ICREAM 2017 - Submission Management System

Powered By Konfrenzi 1.73N © 2017 All Rights Reserved